What do you write in a baby card?
Simple New Baby Wishes
- “So happy for you three. …
- “Congratulations on your new arrival. …
- “Wishing you many congratulations on your new bundle of joy.”
- “Wishing you many congratulations on the birth of your daughter/son.”
- “What a very lucky baby! …
- “Well done on creating a mini human being. …
- “Really happy for you both.
Do you write a baby shower card to both parents?
How to Address a Baby Shower Card. Take your cues from the baby shower invitation. If it’s a couples’ shower, include both parents-to-be in your well wishes. For ladies-only showers, you can address simply to the expecting mom.
What do you write in a baby shower card funny?
Funny Baby Shower Messages
- “You can’t drink yet, so I’ll raise two glasses to you and your new bundle of joy.”
- “So happy you’re having a baby. …
- “Having a baby means you’ll finally get excited when your in-laws come over.”
- “May your bundle of joy bring more than just sleepless nights.”
What do you write in a second baby card?
What to Write in a New Baby Card: Best Messages
- Welcoming your new baby with wishes of health, happiness and plenty of sleep.
- Wishing you many congratulations on your new bundle of joy.
- Congratulations on your beautiful new baby! …
- Congratulations on your new arrival. …
- Really happy for you both.
What to say in a parents to be card?
Traditional New Baby Messages
- Congratulations on your new bundle of joy! …
- May you have a safe delivery and a speedy recovery. …
- Many congrats to the new parents-to-be! …
- Your baby will be so loved and cherished! …
- Wishing you lots of love and happiness to you and your little miracle.
- Congratulations on this new adventure!
What do you write in a 1 year old card?
General First Birthday Messages
- “Your age will no longer be measured in days, weeks, or even months. …
- “One year down, and many, many, many more to go.”
- “Happy birthday to the cutest little one-year-old I know!”
- “You’re growing up fast. …
- “You are one cool little kid. …
- “God loves you and knew you before you were even born.
Do you say congratulations when someone has a baby?
Pregnancy comes with many varying emotions, and they’re not always pleasant feelings. Just like you shouldn’t comment on someone’s pregnancy or body unless invited to, you also shouldn’t congratulate unless you know the person is happy.
What do you say to a newborn baby girl?
25 Common First Words
- I love you!
- Happy birthday!
- Welcome, little one.
- Peace, child.
- Talk to me.
- God bless you.
- I can’t believe it.
- I’m a mom!
What do I write on a card for a shower?
- “So happy for you.”
- “With warmest wishes for the bride-to-be…”
- “What a busy and exciting time! …
- “Please don’t mind my happy tears. …
- “Wishing you all the best today, on your wedding day, and in your life together.”
- “Blessings to you as you prepare to say I do.”
- “Just wanted to shower you with some happy wishes!”
Do you say congrats at a baby shower?
Well wishes for a baby shower will touch hearts and allow you to say ‘congratulations’ and ‘we love you’ like never before. It won’t take much time to add one of these baby shower best wishes to your personalized greeting card, and you won’t regret it. … Wishing you all the best with your expected new arrival.